4-year-old Paul Franklin and his family were on vacation at the beach in Spooner’s Cove, California when he fell on some rocks and scraped his knee. Paul’s mom Rachel cleaned and dressed the wound, and didn’t think much of it. A few weeks later, the cut still wasn't healing and doctors feared he had a staph infection. NOPE! It turns out Paul had a tiny sea snail living in his knee. Paul says the incident was "crazy", and now keeps the tiny snail, named Turbo, as a pet. Maybe little boys are made of slugs and snails and puppy-dog tails after all.